So Pete Carrol D'jango'd Puzzy Hurtin last weekend it seems

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: I guess enough time as passed that we can make fun of a nutjob that killed his innocent wife and child?
Man, ppl made jokes about that bengals receiver that accidentally off'd. Himself on the top of his wife car. Don't act like this shyt is surprising. That's just type of shyt that got cultivated on this forum(and the old site). I just leave the thread when I see tragedy referenced into jokes.

Jokers on this site are pick and choose about which tragedys matter to them.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
:snoop: @ anyone using corny "nickname" jokes

p*ssy Hurtin?

Come the fukk on....

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
whats sad is he thought he was really onto something with the p*ssy hurtin nickname. kindergarten football analysis, and kindergarten level humor. why stop at p*ssy hurtin. is colin kaepernick gonna turn into colon filledwithdikk?

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
You called me out to what?

A dual at high noon you phony ass motherfukker.

Shut the fukk up, you're a nobody, you aint no Seagal fan you just another dikkriding coli scumbag

i've mentioned you numerous times, you reply when it's convenient..
you're a big fukking p*ssy, and 9er's fans are embarrassed to be in the same thread with you.
pick up your nuts and reply to my other posts, i mentioned you TWICE. more than enough time to reply.
and if you care not to read those posts let me tell you again. you are a joke, a clown, a no good nothing piece of shyt that this board needs nothing of. i kinda hate you....

Daps
i've mentioned you numerous times, you reply when it's convenient..
you're a big fukking p*ssy, and 9er's fans are embarrassed to be in the same thread with you.
pick up your nuts and reply to my other posts, i mentioned you TWICE. more than enough time to reply.
and if you care not to read those posts let me tell you again. you are a joke, a clown, a no good nothing piece of shyt that this board needs nothing of. i kinda hate you....

And that's the funny thing, you're a frontrunning bandwagon clown who don't even like the Seagals like that and I got you that mad.

You're begging for me to acknowledge that dumb ass ban bet shyt. You're not even a fan, you're a loser who started repping a team when they got good. You're a dime of dozen type of dude.

I could give a fukk less if you stop posting or post forever, I`d win nothing out of you being banned, you're not even a fan You hold no weight. You gonna pop up in a year or two on this forum as another name repping the fukking Panthers or some shyt when they get good talking bout "I beeeeeeeeeeen lurking, too shy to post"

Done with you, keep the mentions coming though you attention starved child, no validation for you. Enjoy your part-time rooting for Seattle tomorrow.

Daps
11894208825_1541ccb50d_o.gif%3Fw%3D560%26h%3D315

PED Pete send that Migraine having son of a bytch right back in there after a hit like that.

Yet yall were killing Shanahan over the RGknee shyt hahaha

Yall are funny