So people really asking/begging for money for whatever using gofundme/kickstarter/crowdfunding now?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
At first...I could understand when a couple of people were in need of life
saving organ transplants or needed help with medical bills.

Then the demands became....less understandable. (potato salad)

Now pretty much I see people begging for money online...help me pay my rent. Help me go to Hawaii on some fake spiritual journey. I want a party....give me money.

Let me tell you something.

Even when I was fukking HOMELESS...sleeping in my car last year and us8ng BK and McD's internet to find work with my laptop or smartphone...I NEVER once thought about begging ANYBODY online for money. (mainly cause I firmly believe crowdfunding sites only work for white people....I never see any black person on any of those sites reach their money goals.)

But I guess this is the thing now...

whatever happen3d to working hard and making money?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
A sucker is born every minute:yeshrug:
Someone will always give money away no matter how dumb the idea could be:francis:
and no matter if they receive no return on their investment.

The worst is seeing great ideas make no money....and just dumb stuff exceeding their targeted goals. It makes me lose faith in humanity.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
best one I've seen..
download-36.png

:mjlol:

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
People think I'm always lying about this but I legit received 598 dollars to begin my wrestling training. It was 650 but GoFundMe takes a percentage. Long story short, the single person who helped me reach my goal refunded the money and I had to pay it back, never even got to begin training. shyt hurt :mjcry:

That guy was weird though, he legit bought like 30 WWE Network accounts for people only to refund that also. I don't know why he did it, only thing I can think of is that he stole someones card.