So Pennywise The Dancing Clown Is Real...

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember back in college in one of my criminal justice classes we had to watch a video on serial killers and when they were discussing his murders I was feeling eerie the rest of the day :damn: that man was one sick
lol, reading this thread i went to read up on gacy,,, yesterday i felt eerie all day and kept thinking about how bad it must of been to be one of this victims....

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
lol, reading this thread i went to read up on gacy,,, yesterday i felt eerie all day and kept thinking about how bad it must of been to be one of this victims....
yeah man that's the feeling had lol I'm a grown ass man I remember wanting to stay where it was crowded when I went back to my car when class was over. A few people in the class were freaked out after the video they showed the crawl space dude was hiding the bodies :damn:

Daps
tumblr_m6kfkw5bEd1qagsxpo1_400.gif
use to scare the shyt out of me as a youngin.

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah man that's the feeling had lol I'm a grown ass man I remember wanting to stay where it was crowded when I went back to my car when class was over. A few people in the class were freaked out after the video they showed the crawl space dude was hiding the bodies :damn:

i kept replaying how his first murder must of looked,, ,dude was making him breakfast,,fukin breakfast and went to wake him and still had a knife in his hand,, either gacy legitimately freaked out or used that as the excuse to kill,, dude even raised his hands to surrender probably asking wtf are you doing just to be wrestled down with gacy on his chest stabbing him over and over,,,,, just for gacy to go see eggs and bacon are being cooked

so fuked up,,s o fukin fuked up

Daps
I was looking at John Wayne Gacys victims LOL at all those soft looking whiteys, bunch of disney boy band members. I was thinking how you let a fat doofy cac run up on you and do this shyt to you as a young man.. till I saw them no wonder they got owned. Shout out to lil dude who pulled a randy coture on james toney takedown and put the handcuffs on HIM should of killed his ass then.

Now yall got me reading up on all these white serial killers, there are tons my goodness.

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was looking at John Wayne Gacys victims LOL at all those soft looking whiteys, bunch of disney boy band members. I was thinking how you let a fat doofy cac run up on you and do this shyt to you as a young man.. till I saw them no wonder they got owned. Shout out to lil dude who pulled a randy coture on james toney takedown and put the handcuffs on HIM should of killed his ass then.

Now yall got me reading up on all these white serial killers, there are tons my goodness.
breh, it was the 70s,, times were different,, you didnt have to stay on your guard on the regular like now,,, gtfoh, with that mindset and how "hard" you are im suprised somebody on the streets hasnt put 2 in ur chest because im sure u play tough guy

Daps
breh, it was the 70s,, times were different,, you didnt have to stay on your guard on the regular like now,,, gtfoh, with that mindset and how "hard" you are im suprised somebody on the streets hasnt put 2 in ur chest because im sure u play tough guy
Aint no one playing tough guy fagget just being real and speaking my mind on seeing this dude, I see you're hurt because I somewhat ruined the "mystic" of the guy you fear yet praise while telling "chilling" stories on what he did. fukk him and fukk you! dude does not scare me,was a grade a bytch. RIP the victims, fat queer cac is burning in hell now.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I had a demon come to my doorstep in the south once upon a time, staring in the window with a creepy face. Just standing there doing nothing, glaring with a funny face. I asked *what do you want* but he just stood there like. :shaq: I was like :shaq: I went to the kitchen and came back with a butcher knife but he started running away before i could even open the door.

Demons often have the heart of bullies. They feed on fear. When there is nothing for them to feed on, they often run like stockings.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

TimCurry.jpg

I bow down to Tim Curry, the dude is class like Gary Oldman in terms of pulling of evil dudes correctly.

That being said...

IVE SEEN THAT fukkING CLOWN IN MY DREAMS WHEN I WAS A CHILD :damn::damn::damn:

as a little nikka wire28 always left whenever the cuz's would fool around and leave IT on. did not fukk with that movie at all:to::sadbron: