So peep...my girl is a chest to chest, slow grind, kissing while missionary fiend

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Having sex gets boring? Having your dikk in some wet p*ssy gets boring? Her legs wrapped around you while piledriving her gets boring?

What are these you niccas have?

:dwillhuh:

:stopitslime:

you obviously virgin status or rarely get p*ssy if you think NEVER switching things up doesn't get boring

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I know, and it's the main reason I don't get to bent out of shape. I appreciate that she loves being close to me...I just want her to cum from a strong drill session sometimes--I love that exhausted feeling of putting in work and her getting her shyt killed until she cums hard as hell...that shyt is an who boost like a muhfukka.
Maybe you aren't hitting her spot or you're going too fast for her to cum from a hard pounding.... after a while, that hard pounding can become uncomfortable if it isn't getting her off.

That slow grind probably works better for her because it's getting everything involved, not just her vag.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Does she cook and clean. If not, bounce her. Everything else is a plus.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Public Enemies said:
:stopitslime:
you obviously virgin status or rarely get p*ssy if you think NEVER switching things up doesn't get boring

:wtf: Who said never and if getting some p*ssy gets boring, then I think you're looking to fukk a man and need to come out the closet.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
My wife always nuts easily off of missionary. So we have an understanding that we do that til she gets her nut off, then afterwards it's my turn to flip her over and become a primal savage, which she also enjoys. I think it's like that for most couples.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
My wife always nuts easily off of missionary. So we have an understanding that we do that til she gets her nut off, then afterwards it's my turn to flip her over and become a primal savage, which she also enjoys. I think it's like that for most couples.
Some of us ladies like being primal savages too :shaq:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shyt is a different experience for me because most women I've dealt with like to get fukked over passionate type sex. I mean, you can slow it down as a change of pace but after a few they want it back in their stomach drilling that shyt with no mercy. My girl, she can do 2 or 3 sessions of straight missionary while kissing each other. Is she that rare of an exception? Any niccas deal with a woman that strictly likes passionate love making? Any women in here have that preference?

bruh...you won...

but your girl is lazy....i have the same issues with mine...having the do all the work all the time can be exhausting....

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
missionary sex is not my cup of tea

woman on top riding u while u sucking her titz, grippin that azz and drilling the puzzy is like

EvanTellChildren.gif

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Save the sex for marriage brehs... You brothers sound like slaves to your urges!