So peep...my girl is a chest to chest, slow grind, kissing while missionary fiend

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shyt is a different experience for me because most women I've dealt with like to get fukked over passionate type sex. I mean, you can slow it down as a change of pace but after a few they want it back in their stomach drilling that shyt with no mercy. My girl, she can do 2 or 3 sessions of straight missionary while kissing each other. Is she that rare of an exception? Any niccas deal with a woman that strictly likes passionate love making? Any women in here have that preference?

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
...2 or 3 sessions of straight missionary while kissing each other. Is she that rare of an exception? Any niccas deal with a woman that strictly likes passionate love making? Any women in here have that preference?
She likes to kiss YOU.
Post a picture of your mouth. I bet you have nice lips, straight teeth, good facial hair, and fresh breath.
Consistently.
Cuz she likes to kiss -->YOU.<-- :queen:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's your girls number? I'll introduce her to some new shyt.[/QUOTE

She's not on some brand new shyt nicca...she's knows how to ride a nicca, can throw it back like a champ--she can rock with anything I want to do and do it very well. The issue is she can get nuts all day off chest to chest. That's her thing. She Vsaid she needs that close contact.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
You need to bring that shyt out of her. Next time you're in the middle of slow missionary, pull out, don't say anything, flip her over, push her face in the pillow and bang her p*ssy out the frame. If she's not with it, then it sucks for you.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
It's probably the closeness and intimacy of the missionary position that turns her on the most:yeshrug: Some people get off on that

I'm pretty similar to that, the feeling of closeness and intimacy with a woman turns me on the most also:ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

She likes to kiss YOU.
Post a picture of your mouth. I bet you have nice lips, straight teeth, good facial hair, and fresh breath.
Consistently.
Cuz she likes to kiss -->YOU.<-- :queen:
I know, and it's the main reason I don't get to bent out of shape. I appreciate that she loves being close to me...I just want her to cum from a strong drill session sometimes--I love that exhausted feeling of putting in work and her getting her shyt killed until she cums hard as hell...that shyt is an ego boost like a muhfukka.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
Slow beasting is the key to controling a bytch mind. Put her on the spic and slow roast her before you go to sleep. Tear her out the frame before you send her to work. You'll get carte blanche for the duration of the relationship.