So PC gaming ain't really popping like we thought!? :Ohhh:

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
Yeah but you know people with high end GPU are the first in line to fill in those surveys.

b31c4ced285e73f40c884d009c5a7da6.png
Nah

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You can use a controller :skip:

No way:ohhh:

next you gonna tell me i can plug an hdmi into my gpu and play PC on my tv!:ohhh:

The PC is keyboard and mouse only/ monitor only lies are getting real tiresome. I swear, the people that say that bullshyt dont actually game on PC and they just throwing out assumptions.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
The installed graphics driver software sends info back via the tasklist command. People don't read EULAs.
it was more of a rhetorical question. everyone knew crypto mining was a factor. investors just want to play the blame game when they took a loss

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The installed graphics driver software sends info back via the tasklist command. People don't read EULAs.

Nobody mining crypto is using anything that requires a EULA

have seen a crypto mining rig, its just a bunch of mother boards lined up next to each other on some racks with GPUs lmao

Also the Crypto Mining fad is over

all the GPU prices have went back to MSRP and all the GPUs are in stock, you can get any GPU you want right now and you still can't get a PS5 anywhere

also the 40 series the next generation of PC GPUs are coming out in September, so scalpers have been returning their GPUs to the stores because there's not market for them anymore