So Pardi upgraded?

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
She’s more beautiful than Meg. High cheekbones, nicer fuller lips.

For starters her gums and big ass teeth don’t show when she smiles and she is way more stacked than Meg her ass is heavier than Meg’s especially slim Meg

There’s no receipts of her beating on men or being an alcoholic. She doesn’t have Meg annoying ass extra bubbly personality and WOAT accent.

Jada is more chill weed head, video gamer type chick.
I know I'm going to get negged,but I never got the hype with Meg. Great body, but her face is too strong and mannish. The makeup doesn't help either. This is MY OPINION.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I know I'm going to get negged,but I never got the hype with Meg. Great body, but her face is too strong and mannish. The makeup doesn't help either. This is MY OPINION.
I agree, she's a dime a dozen, for some men being a famous woman will overshadow everything else, not me. Dudes here were hyping chloe bailey for a solid 3-4 months before they came to their senses because she was "poppin", but she's not that attractive and this is well documented at this point

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
A light skin chubster with a tacky half back booty tattoo ain't an upgrade..

This like your momma replacing all your blu rays with VHS tapes and telling you deal with it

:skip:
Jada Kingdom chubby? :mjlol:

The only bytch that was actually out of shape here is Meg. :mjlol: