So one of the victims has hired a lawyer and publicist

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
and plans to sue Holmes doctors, the movie theater and warner bros

he is going to sue warner brothers because they made a violent movie that influenced the killer, yet it wasnt violent enough for him to go see it himself

and he plans on suing the theater for not having the exit doors alarmed and guarded:why:

I hope a lawyer throws this crap out

I saw the article on yahoo

Told my co-worker this shyt soon as he broke the story to a nikka:pachaha:

a nikka feeling prophetic

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
People calling this bullsh!t or whatever have no clue about their legal rights.

They're probably the same kinda dude on First 48 crying and talking to the cops.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
You can't carry a gun into a daycare center either, so if a nutjob bust up in there shooting while you picking up your seed you suing the daycare center? :stopitslime:

You know guns aren't allowed in the theater and you know they don't have armed security but yet you still chose to go. No one forced you to go, I'm sure there were other theatres showing the movie so you had options.

You know what this is? fukkin ridiculous

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
You can't carry a gun into a daycare center either, so if a nutjob bust up in there shooting while you picking up your seed you suing the daycare center? :stopitslime:
Yes.

You know guns aren't allowed in the theater and you know they don't have armed security but yet you still chose to go. No one forced you to go, I'm sure there were other theatres showing the movie so you had options.

You know what this is? fukkin ridiculous
You can carry guns in Colorado. That chain of theaters explicitly bans them from the premises. Fine, okay, I just demand that they then provide the protection that I would have provided myself.

You're a damn fool if you wouldn't sue.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Was there a reasonable expectation of violence beforehand? No.

How many instances of violence have there been in the past 6 months at said theatre? Past year? Past 5 years?

How many deaths occurred at the theatre as a result of gun violence?

How many other theaters in the area provide armed security?

Based on the above, why would the theatre be expected to provide armed security or be accused of failing to provide necessary security?

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Was there a reasonable expectation of violence beforehand? No.

How many instances of violence have there been in the past 6 months at said theatre? Past year? Past 5 years?

How many deaths occurred at the theatre as a result of gun violence?

How many other theaters in the area provide armed security?

Based on the above, why would the theatre be expected to provide armed security or be accused of failing to provide necessary security?
It's my right to protect myself.

If I have to compromise my security to use your facility you should either:

A) Have me sign a safety waiver

B) Provide adequate safety. An armed guard or to at the very least.

It's reasonable for me to expect that the theatre, in restricting my rights and limiting my access to security, is taking the proper measures to ensure my safety. Measures beyond those that were in place in that theatre that night.