So one of the victims has hired a lawyer and publicist

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and plans to sue Holmes doctors, the movie theater and warner bros

he is going to sue warner brothers because they made a violent movie that influenced the killer, yet it wasnt violent enough for him to go see it himself

and he plans on suing the theater for not having the exit doors alarmed and guarded:why:

I hope a lawyer throws this crap out

I saw the article on yahoo

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Welcome to America folks. Where the lottery mentality exists in full force. God Bless Ya!

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What has it been? A week? This dude has had enough time to get over a near death experience, stroll into a lawyers office, pick up a publicist, no doubt shop around for book advance, and file suit?
I swear I think some folks just hope this kinda shyt happens to them so they can sue everyone even remotely connected. Dudes gonna add Nike to the suit saying his shoes didn't allow him to escape fast enough or something. Probably add the cost of his movie tickets, popcorn, and gas money in there somewhere too.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I'm curious to know if anybody that survived the shooting went and saw the rest of the movie later. :leon:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I saw a picture of this nikka. He wasnt hurt or anything. His friend was killed and he's suing for trauma. Actually suing Warner Bros for making too violent of a movie or something

0723-torrence-lawsuit-james-holmes-article-3.jpg

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/24/james-holmes-lawsuit-shooting/

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
The theatre had a rule against carrying guns in the theatre.

If I am not allowed to protect myself then they should have people there protecting me.

They did not, and some creep came through and laid waste to men women and children during a screening.

I would definitely sue that theatre chain into the god damned ground if I survived that attack.

Not only for emotional distress, but for exposing me to that kind of risk.

Warner Brothers gets it, too. That's for damn sure. I see them trying to cover their ass with donations and guest appearances. Nope. Fvck all that. I want as much money as I'm entitled to.