So now we have "Trap Sushi"... it's fine by me but why do people lose their shyt when the diaspora comes together on commonality

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I like this. People go out in the world and will gravitate towards those with similar interests. In previous era they called it "finding your tribe".
Somebody gives it a name and that helps to promote it and send the bat signal to others who share those interests.

The Fu-Schnickens, and early Wutang was based on admiration of elements of Asian pop cultures, and there are sub-cultures around the world based on admiration of elements of African+diaspora pop cultures.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
How has the “ Trap” become such a commonality in Black Business??
:gucci:
Good for them :yeshrug:

Only thing tho, why do clearly Suburban Well to do Blacks wanna add 'Trap' to what they're doing. That's goofy
this might be the first "trap" themed event I've seen in years. That shyt was out of control at the end of the 2010s but I don't think so much now

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
i genuinely dont understand what OPs point is
chalky-boardwalk.gif

Loggie

All Star
Daps
They have this podcast advertisement in Atlanta for a pod called “Trap Anime”.

“We are three black guys discussing all things anime from a hip hop prospective. We discuss the coldest manga, the newest episodes, and have the hottest takes.”

Do what you do. Find your lane. Speak to your tribe. Just don’t put trap in front of it.
:mjlol: