So now they got the PC classic coming.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Those 2, especially Golden Eye, are definitely some games you had to have played in their time to truly appreciate now imo. Melee is about 100x more polished and tighter controlling, and if you have played any remotely recent FPS, those Golden Eye controls are going to be hard to swallow. Then again, I think N64 had easily the WOAT controller of any big name console from the NES forward. I'm sure that is an opinion that will piss some people off and maybe get me negged, but even when the console was new, and I played it for the first at a friend's house (PSX set), I thought the same thing.
Nah it was shytty, and im an n64 fanboy. Its the main reason why the system has goat games that many have shyt replay value....such as goldeneye. The controller doesnt hold up....The stick wasnt bult to last.....pause....

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah fukk that, I need that n64 classic to drop :sadcam:

I never had one as a kid, so I need to see what all this Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask/Golden Eye/Smash Bros/Supermario 64 hype is about

If you ain't bought a used 64 by now or downloaded the emulator you're never going to play goldeneye. There are too many licenses with that movie for them, Nintendo, rare to ever do a re-release.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Why da fukk cant I get someone to do an Oregon Trail OG dev for my android phone

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
The guy says that all the games will be licensed and legal, and then proceeds to only show games that are not licensed and not legal :dead:
I think it's so early, that they haven't secured any licences. he's just saying that the plan is to only include licenced games

and both games shown were shareware

hopefully they can licence the old Sierra games