So now they got the PC classic coming.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Nah fukk that, I need that n64 classic to drop :sadcam:

I never had one as a kid, so I need to see what all this Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask/Golden Eye/Smash Bros/Supermario 64 hype is about

:wow:breh. GOT DAMN. golden era of local multiplayer gaming. If Nintendo found a way to get Diddy Kong racing on that shyt :blessed: thing would sell more than the swtich day 1.

Pifford

All Star
Daps
Nah fukk that, I need that n64 classic to drop :sadcam:

I never had one as a kid, so I need to see what all this Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask/Golden Eye/Smash Bros/Supermario 64 hype is about

Those 2, especially Golden Eye, are definitely some games you had to have played in their time to truly appreciate now imo. Melee is about 100x more polished and tighter controlling, and if you have played any remotely recent FPS, those Golden Eye controls are going to be hard to swallow. Then again, I think N64 had easily the WOAT controller of any big name console from the NES forward. I'm sure that is an opinion that will piss some people off and maybe get me negged, but even when the console was new, and I played it for the first at a friend's house (PSX set), I thought the same thing.