So now that the game showcases have ended, here are the trailer view counts.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It doesn’t really change the premise of the thread either way
Yeah it does, cause you stupid mufukkas don’t have any accurate numbers to compare. Just stan shyt and inaccurate cac tweets about nonsense.

Starfield is gonna reach infinitely more people than FF16+every other game on that list.

That’s reality. This thread is just you goofy fukkers attempt to feel relevant.

You could just get your cloud system together(or buy an xbox) to play this piff, but you chose to spend your time here trying to convince yourself and others you don’t want to play the game.

Just play the game with us breh. We can be friends.😘

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I got GOW sitting on my dresser right now.

Don’t know what any of you goofies are talking about with this angle.
Bro, you said in your own words you had watched the game on YouTube and that was good enough to know all you needed about the game. Then you followed it up and said there were only two weapons in the game.

You gotta hold this L, brother Meach. It’s best we let this one go to pasture.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bro, you said in your own words you had watched the game on YouTube and that was good enough to know all you needed about the game. Then you followed it up and said there were only two weapons in the game.

You gotta hold this L, brother Meach. It’s best we let this one go to pasture.
I said i played a good portion of the game with my son on PS4 then checked out eventually and watched it on youtube.:comeon:

There’s only 3 weapons in the game, You literally only unlock 1 fukkin weapon the whole time you play the game in like 20 hours of gameplay. My post was just talking about my experience with the game. Y’all pretending there was 30 weapons like elden ring and i just didn’t see them all :stopitslime: