So now Sony wants to buy F4 & X-Men from Fox :mjpls:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
When Disney wins this bidding war, there should be a proper X-Men reboot before any crossover talk.

The money Disney makes from star wars and infinity war alone I'll make up some of what to pay for the properties.

I wonder how much fox is looking for though. My guess is 2 to 3 billion.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Disney wins this bidding war, there should be a proper X-Men reboot before any crossover talk.

This, I'd rather see the X-men done properly first before getting into all of the crossovers. I wouldn't mind even having a solid, self contained trilogy with references and occasional cameos from other characters in the MCU. At the same time, I'm more of an old-school silver/bronze age fan, and I want to see the 70s/80s era represented properly before moving into the modern stories.

And I don't think Spider-man should lead the Avengers. The Avengers are the top dogs in the Marvel U. They're ballers. Spider-man doesn't work as a baller, IMO. The whole point of Spider-man is that he's a down-to-earth character, and an everyman that the reader can relate to. He's a butt-kicking superhero, but he's also a regular dude that's broke and down on his luck.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
you guys make some good points.
self contained rebooted xmen stories leading up to a major crossover would actually be better now that i think about it.