So now Sony wants to buy F4 & X-Men from Fox :mjpls:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
LOL.... Some cats with their.... "bu bu bu but I dont want Marvel to get control back of THEIR properties"

But how yall think Sony gonna do with these series now?

Spiderman gonna fukk around and have Dr Doom, Magneto, and Kingpin all cluttered in the same movie on some Spiderman3 shyt :mjlol:

Martha

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I figure Sony wants to buy the properties just so they can lease them out to Disney for the "important" movies, and then use the rub to coerce people into watching their rapid-fire slew of micro universe films advertised as "within the same universe". Like what they're currently doing with Spider-Man. lol

If they were to buy the properties, first thing they'd probably do is ask Fiege if he'd be interested in an Avengers vs X-Men event film :troll:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I figure Sony wants to buy the properties just so they can lease them out to Disney for the "important" movies, and then use the rub to coerce people into watching their rapid-fire slew of micro universe films advertised as "within the same universe". Like what they're currently doing with Spider-Man. lol

If they were to buy the properties, first thing they'd probably do is ask Fiege if he'd be interested in an Avengers vs X-Men event film :troll:
You know they gonna come to Marvel for help like
epHDRuF.gif

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
So if/when both those properties fail to preform up to Sony's standards, they'll do another Spiderman type deal with Disney and we will get the x-men and F4 in the MCU in a more roundabout way.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It would be a step in the right direction. Obviously you'd want them at Disney but getting them away from Fox at least would be a huge plus. I don't see this happening though. It's Disney or Fox for these characters.

Comcast wants a piece of Fox, Disney tried to get Fox... not sure how many years 20th Century has left. :pachaha:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
LOL.... Some cats with their.... "bu bu bu but I dont want Marvel to get control back of THEIR properties"

Spiderman gonna fukk around and have Dr Doom, Magneto, and Kingpin all cluttered in the same movie on some Spiderman3 shyt :mjlol:

Martha

at least it would be down to only 2 companies having the characters. And now since Sony and Disney are cool :yeshrug:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

Martha
disney gonna work another deal with sony and get them back into the mcu

:russ:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yes since the Avengers movies aren't over stuffed enough as it is :logan2:

It'll be aight. let me have this dream.
Iron man, Cap, hawkeye,vision and a bunch of others should hopefully get murked in infinity war to reduce the numbers.
After that Spidey will rebuild the avengers.