So none of you young turk's fukk with classic/stadium rock?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Dodges tomatoes i like bon jovi :lupe:

your thoughts?

They got a few joints. I usually prefer how can I put it softer rock. but not bullshyt. BUT I don't wanna call it alternative either. Queen(No homo), The Eagles, The Beatles, Lynyrd Skynrd(Sue me I'm from Bama) 3 Doors Down(They from Mississippi and use be here alot) I ain't gonna act like I'm heavy into the scene now, but when I was in college, some white cats put me on to that shyt. and I thought it was dope.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They got a few joints. I usually prefer how can I put it softer rock. but not bullshyt. BUT I don't wanna call it alternative either. Queen(No homo), The Eagles, The Beatles, Lynyrd Skynrd(Sue me I'm from Bama) 3 Doors Down(They from Mississippi and use be here alot) I ain't gonna act like I'm heavy into the scene now, but when I was in college, some white cats put me on to that shyt. and I thought it was dope.

i like 3 doors down

bu they aint that old

dope song

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

GTFOH, that's hilarious.

Bob Kendrick stated the obvious about what seemed like a strange situation.

"It probably surprised a lot of folks that a white, Canadian rock star would have this wonderful collection of Negro Leagues stuff to make available to the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum," said Kendrick, director of marketing for the museum.

Interesting article fam.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

lol
nickleback, sum 41, simple plan, hedley are prob the most popular cdn bands at the moment i hate them all

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
somewhat if its on the radio usually, i fukk with progressive shyt, grunge, nu metal and alt rock more though.

i need a beautiful voice, tons of layers/strings, i need melodies and a strong build up. music needs to be patient.

acoustics, blast beats, unorthodox percussion, electric riffs. clean bass riffs all of it

doesnt get better than those 3 bands

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
somewhat if its on the radio usually, i fukk with progressive shyt, grunge, nu metal and alt rock more though.

i need a beautiful voice, tons of layers/strings, i need melodies and a strong build up. music needs to be patient.

acoustics, blast beats, unorthodox percussion, electric riffs. clean bass riffs all of it

doesnt get better than those 3 bands

:leon: