So No One's Talking About The FFVll Remake DEMO About To Drop?

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Full demo gameplay, not watching myself as I’d rather play it myself since it’s gonna be any day now, but for those that wanna see

be warned as according to the comments the guy playing is playing like he’s never played a video game before

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Full demo gameplay, not watching myself as I’d rather play it myself since it’s gonna be any day now, but for those that wanna see

be warned as according to the comments the guy playing is playing like he’s never played a video game before

i never thought something like that could irritate me until i saw that dude playing cuphead

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The full game (or rather part 1) has been dataminded and it reveals one thing I wanted to know.

My dawg Nanaki is playable.:blessed:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He was playable in the first one

Earlier people were saying he’s gonna be saved for the second part but we’re quickly dismissed a few hours later.

Also, here’s a pic
ENPTqQeWsAEZloU

And Hojo
ENPTH6XXkAAfLZw.jpg%3Alarge

And Rufus
ENPXQDmWoAA5gYd

Hell the whole Shinra crew got pics in the datamine.

Edit: Pics of cross dressing Cloud dropped.:dame:

Edit: Whole damn endgame is out, don’t look cause it’s a legit spoiler. The next parts of FF7R ain’t gettin no more demo’s after this.:huhldup:

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Earlier people were saying he’s gonna be saved for the second part but we’re quickly dismissed a few hours later.

Also, here’s a pic
ENPTqQeWsAEZloU

And Hojo
ENPTH6XXkAAfLZw.jpg%3Alarge

And Rufus
ENPXQDmWoAA5gYd

Hell the whole Shinra crew got pics in the datamine.

Edit: Pics of cross dressing Cloud dropped.:dame:

Edit: Whole damn endgame is out, don’t look cause it’s a legit spoiler. The next parts of FF7R ain’t gettin no more demo’s after this.:huhldup:
the ending of the WHOLE REMAKE IS OUT ???? WTF MAN

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony really needs to be more fukking careful with their security. This shyt shouldn’t be happening in 2020.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:snoop: just drop it already its not fair muthafucaks playing it already meanwhile rest of the world gotta wait for nothing...:mjcry: