So no FF7 Remake Part 2 till 2024?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t really care. Between now and 2024,Theres a ton of great games coming to keep me busy. Let them take their time and deliver a great game. The second part is even more important than the first one regarding the various towns and the storyline so no rush

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
really hate that they split this game up like this. Still don’t even wanna play the first one cause i have no idea when they might finish the story. :smh:
you aint playin the first one cuz you aint got a playstation. gamepass only takes you so far.:manny:

FYI part one wasn't better than the original but it was a good time along with the Intergrade Yuffie DLC. you wouldn't know cuz you locked into one ecosystem :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you aint playin the first one cuz you aint got a playstation. gamepass only takes you so far.:manny:

FYI part one wasn't better than the original but it was a good time along with the Intergrade Yuffie DLC. you wouldn't know cuz you locked into one ecosystem :yeshrug:
No dummy i have a playstation and the game. Just don’t wanna play it :manny:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Nah, 2025 is OD. There's no reason for that long of a wait when they already have the battle system and mechanics down.They just got to build the world and story.

Honestly though, Part 2 should definitely be ending at the Reunion if the wait is this long. And by reaching that far, Part 3 should be coming out much faster since most of the world's been created in Part 2.
the battle system was thrown together in a few months lol....

the gameplay is not why this game is delayed indefinitely. SE's older generation can't get out of its own way. its no surprise that FF14's resurrection and FF16 are getting the assets that would've normally been poured into FF7R

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
breaking that game into 2 parts was so fukkin dumb
Why would you think it's just two parts? It's fairly obvious it will be more than 2. Midgar was just the intro to the original and it became a whole game.