So, nikkaz Gone Act Like I'm Not The Better Troll Than @Malcolmxxx_45?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes

:ehh: I agree. I don't why nikkas post long replies in a troll thread. But check my resume, i be having nikkas angry and explaining themselves. @malcolmxxx_45 even said i was top 5.

@malcolmxxx_45 can confirm this

Come on son, trolling was all i did on hamster to the point peeps thought I was malc @malcolmxxx_45. :patrice: Should we let the cat out the bag?:pachaha:

Last edited by a moderator:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps

He just started before me. I'm new this forum shyt. My troll game is epic.

no_michael_bluth.gif

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Malc is always and foreva be the GOAT race baitin n men v. women troll.

U new nikkas are too obvious...malc once had the whole board goin at it with a simple thread that went for 20+ pages.

When it comes to trolling, u gotta do it effortlessly...u new nikkas try too hard.

Hang it up :aicmon:

Nobody did it like Sambuca though. Dude was a troll on SOHH who was normal at first but he switched his style up and started posting poorly written fake news articles and people would fall for them EVERY TIME. I remember he started a gender war in the old TLR before someone figured it out. I knew from the get go because he trolled the Booth all the time but I just decided to sit back and :popcorn:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you crazy? I been on fire since I made the Lupe smiley popular

I did have a month period if flops before that though

must I bring out the thr3ads?

@Keith Harrow

@JuvenileHell

You're the man just off the strength of "Can't we admit that guys give the best head?" thread alone, I was fukking :wtf::deadrose::russ:

...plus you managed to carv out a lane for yourself, that no one else is in. Malc is the gawd too, but there are a dime a dozen exposal threads. How many people can "gay troll" successfully? You take more risks I think

You're both good trolls though.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Exposals ain't been good since SOHH, one of the few things they did better. It was easier because people were much more naive. Malcolm is an expert at race baiting though. You pick a topic people want to argue about and you bait them in. Even after they find out you trolled them their egos will urge them on and they'll come back for another serving the next day.