So Nick has made a platform fighter better than Super Smash

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
"Better" my ass
But it is nice to see a fun alternative out there with fun characters.

The production is very lacking though. No voices, wack music, wack hit SFX. Also looks a bit too busy but that could be cleaned up before release

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
"Better" my ass

The production is very lacking though. No voices, wack music, wack hit SFX. Also looks a bit too busy but that could be cleaned up before release
They said they will patch things
May do voice acting down the line

I'll cop just because I don't want a switch

Nick Brawl has also changed things, there's air dashing instead of air dodging

Shields don't break but you get pushed back

Everyone can walk and throw

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Gaming companies trying to get that millenial/z money. And not not even trying to hide it. :pachaha:

They got the algorithms. Nick knows how popular those characters are with the same age group thats crazy about platform fighters. If it has a dope engine, it will sell

Just look at Dragonball FighterZ. They peeped all the love that SFV/MVC got from the same group that's crazy about Dragonball series'. Boom, give em the two for one and count the bread.

Modern marketing analytics.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
fukk that, the creator was legit a child predator and groomed young girls to rape for decades. He targeted his fans because they were the easiest to groom. Especially the young girls who wanted to be animators offered them “mentor ship” only to groom them.

Sick disgusting fukk.

The Disturbing Secret Behind An Iconic Cartoon: Underage Sexual Abuse

He was a fukkin no talent.
Who ruined mighty mouse before that.
With a cartoon as pisspoor as the garbage pail kids they pulled.

That whole prison industrial economy meets steveo's dad in power era was garbage.

Low quality bullshyt.

He was the epitome of low quality and why we are where we are as a american society.

Art Barr

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
"Better" my ass

full game not even out

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
lol melee players will definitely drive this game major. I'm sure the devs are counting on them to drive this game as much as possible and to bring in more players to it. But be careful on that front because Melee players know how to getekeep and over demand on things they don't deserve.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
lol melee players will definitely drive this game major. I'm sure the devs are counting on them to drive this game as much as possible and to bring in more players to it. But be careful on that front because Melee players know how to getekeep and over demand on things they don't deserve.

Exactly what I thought this was made to cater to the Melee crowd. After that initial hype what’s gonna keep people around because aside from IP everything about this is lackluster from sound to content to overall polish.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
He was a fukkin no talent.
Who ruined mighty mouse before that.
With a cartoon as pisspoor as the garbage pail kids they pulled.

That whole prison industrial economy meets steveo's dad in power era was garbage.

Low quality bullshyt.

He was the epitome of low quality and why we are where we are as a american society.

Art Barr
John K definitely needed a filter creativity-wise for Ren & Stimpy, on some Vince Russo shyt. But him and Ralph Bakshi helped bring back that real animation to the American mainstream with the New Mighty Mouse, away from those garbage 70s cookie cutter and 80s toy commercial ass cartoons.