So my X april fooled me

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
My brother caught me too

The best time to catch ppl is in the morning lol

He woke me up out my sleep and told me this girl was at the door talking bout she pregnant with my kid

My heart was racing and I was there stumbling over shyt

II get to the door and it was the cable guy

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I read it...6 years together, then 6 year break? more like 6 years together, 10 months break...

tho really, folks get caught slipping, its how you handle being caught? she found some drawls? found fb messages? called the chick, chick told? walked in on yall? what happened? how'd you get caught?

i got caught more the once but the last incident is what finalized it.

I just got sloppy. I had an out of town chick that I was seein and I went to see her a few weeks earlier

on my computer I disabled all my passwords to my emails and sh!t so I thought it was all good...didn't realize my iPad goes straight to my hotmail inbox. She woke up in the middle of the night and went through my emails. Found pics and found the confirmation of a hotel reservation. She also found shortys Twitter somehow and found out who it was from connecting the dots..

U may ask why didn't I delete all that shyt?....well..I did :yeshrug: but my girl also went through the deleted folder :noah: this is my highschool email so I forgot how I had it set up :snoop:

Luckily she didn't kill me in my sleep breh. She kept it a secret and then later on that night she jus started askin random questions....I knew somethin was up but I thiught everything was deleted so I was like Wtf u talkin bout...then she said the girls name and asked how the hotel stay was

:noah:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
i got caught more the once but the last incident is what finalized it.

I just got sloppy. I had an out of town chick that I was seein and I went to see her a few weeks earlier

on my computer I disabled all my passwords to my emails and sh!t so I thought it was all good...didn't realize my iPad goes straight to my hotmail inbox. She woke up in the middle of the night and went through my emails. Found pics and found the confirmation of a hotel reservation. She also found shortys Twitter somehow and found out who it was from connecting the dots..

U may ask why didn't I delete all that shyt?....well..I did :yeshrug: but my girl also went through the deleted folder :noah: this is my highschool email so I forgot how I had it set up :snoop:

Luckily she didn't kill me in my sleep breh. She kept it a secret and then later on that night she jus started askin random questions....I knew somethin was up but I thiught everything was deleted so I was like Wtf u talkin bout...then she said the girls name and asked how the hotel stay was

:noah:

:damn:

dont wanna sound like a corny simp..but why would u cheat on her if she was banging and looks like a bria myles

:o:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
:damn:

dont wanna sound like a corny simp..but why would u cheat on her if she was banging and looks like a bria myles

:o:

:snoop:

I don't even know man... Guess I jus got tired of the same p*ssy

I'm low key still tryna get her back

She told me she miss me and sh!t.. And we goin out on Saturday

Wish me luck :shaq: