So my X april fooled me

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
I dunno how I fell for this :snoop:

this was my gf of 6 years who caught me slippin last june..I been tryin to get her back but :yeshrug: she not havin it...I have a new chick now but 6 years is a long time...

so anyways sunday night she upped a pic of her wearing an engagement ring...now this is sunday night, just a few minutes after midnight, so im not even thinkin its monday :yeshrug:. im lookin at this pic :thinkin: and im sayin to myself...nah, this sh!t aint happenin...i know how she is, its probably one of her friends getting married and she put her friends pic up

....so now its really monday and im at work still seein this fukcin pic has me like :thinkin: but I dont wanna sound like a b!tch n!gga ...so I just let it go

but now its tuesday and im at work right now, and this pic still up so I just went to msg her and her status says "said yes!!!"
nDAD2rw.png

never been the simpin type but my heart nearly fell through my chest

so i make up some stupid question to get into conversation...then tried to be slick and ask her which one of her friensd was gettin married....:mjpls:

she says "april fools"

:wow:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
she is insane and you are a lame for buying into it

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
@Lavish Does the ex look cleaner than ur new piece?

its hard to decide....they just different

my x has a bria myles look....she dark skinned..pretty face...and that azz is just :wow: ..medium size t!tties

my new chick is brown skinned, big t!tties and medium ass

if they withought makeup, my x>>>>>>>>>>

when they wearin makeup my new chick>

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
LOL you didnt even read the OP

its all in there breh
I read it...6 years together, then 6 year break? more like 6 years together, 10 months break...

tho really, folks get caught slipping, its how you handle being caught? she found some drawls? found fb messages? called the chick, chick told? walked in on yall? what happened? how'd you get caught?