So My Wife Just Got the VW Dealership to Upgrade Her Car For Free

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:snoop: VW's been having electrical problems since the 90's... i remember i wanted to cop one and my pops, who's a mechanic, was like :whoa: she need to trade that 2013 jawn in for something else when she done wit them payments..

it could easily be traded in now. a new 2013 car with under 200 miles on it that only has only $6000 owed would be easily flipped. dealership give u like 20K for it, and you'd still have 14K for a downpayment for a new whip if you chose to once it's paid off.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
it could easily be traded in now. a new 2013 car with under 200 miles on it that only has only $6000 owed would be easily flipped. dealership give u like 20K for it, and you'd still have 14K for a downpayment for a new whip if you chose to once it's paid off.

tru, put that bug in her ear breh

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Breh, she topped off the owner of the dealership like he topped off the washer fluid in her new Volkswagen

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
this shyt is nuts. so my old lady has a 2010 VW jetta. it had 80K miles on it already. It only had 5K when we got it in 2010. anyways, so she's had it for 3 years, and it's due to be paid off in another 2 years.

this car has had a gang of problems. all starting back from when someone threw a brick thru her front window in front of church about a year ago only to steal cleaning supplies :snoop:. ever since then, the electrical system been acting up with the sensors and mileage trip meter.

about a month ago, the electrical system goes out. can't star the car or even get it in gear and what not. so it has to get towed to get repaired. come to find out, the electrical system had some kinda recall, so it only cost $300 to have a $1500 repair done.

now fast foward to now. car is acting up with the elctrical system again. she off today, so she takes it in where she bought it (not the place that fixed the electrical system). the owner of the dealership happens to be there and calls up the VW corporate. they then tell the other dealer to send someone to the one she is at to assess the problem. to make a long story short, the car's cpu motherboard is bout to be fried, and corporate tells the owner of the dealership where she bought the car to give her a NEW 2013 car and that the dealer who repaired the electrical system would have to pay the difference in value. :mindblown:

I know this sounds like total :duck:, but she walking outta there with a 2013 car with only 139 miles on it from a 2010 whip with 80K miles on it. not only that, she doesn't have to change the car payments. it's still the same with just 2 years left. I dunno how she lucked into that kinda :win: situation, but I thought she was april fooling me.

*still driving 2005 whip with over 100K miles on it :sadcam:*
the new car has no payments? So she is paying of the old car to clear the title? or rolled into the new car payments.
and the new car is because a hater, broke into her car at church, and she gets a new car?
if true story, its a miracle.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
:snoop: VW's been having electrical problems since the 90's... i remember i wanted to cop one and my pops, who's a mechanic, was like :whoa: she need to trade that 2013 jawn in for something else when she done wit them payments..

Yup, most of these German/European autos suck and are known for major electronic & engine issues that's why the majority are leased instead of purchased!

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
we called our lawyer friend who's my daughter's god mother. she said that since they messed up the car originally, they were probably worried about liability which is why they were so eager to get her in a new whip. probably could have upgraded the car to a VW passat or CC. but fukk it :yeshrug: