So My Wife Just Got the VW Dealership to Upgrade Her Car For Free

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
this shyt is nuts. so my old lady has a 2010 VW jetta. it had 80K miles on it already. It only had 5K when we got it in 2010. anyways, so she's had it for 3 years, and it's due to be paid off in another 2 years.

this car has had a gang of problems. all starting back from when someone threw a brick thru her front window in front of church about a year ago only to steal cleaning supplies :snoop:. ever since then, the electrical system been acting up with the sensors and mileage trip meter.

about a month ago, the electrical system goes out. can't star the car or even get it in gear and what not. so it has to get towed to get repaired. come to find out, the electrical system had some kinda recall, so it only cost $300 to have a $1500 repair done.

now fast foward to now. car is acting up with the elctrical system again. she off today, so she takes it in where she bought it (not the place that fixed the electrical system). the owner of the dealership happens to be there and calls up the VW corporate. they then tell the other dealer to send someone to the one she is at to assess the problem. to make a long story short, the car's cpu motherboard is bout to be fried, and corporate tells the owner of the dealership where she bought the car to give her a NEW 2013 car and that the dealer who repaired the electrical system would have to pay the difference in value. :mindblown:

I know this sounds like total :duck:, but she walking outta there with a 2013 car with only 139 miles on it from a 2010 whip with 80K miles on it. not only that, she doesn't have to change the car payments. it's still the same with just 2 years left. I dunno how she lucked into that kinda :win: situation, but I thought she was april fooling me.

*still driving 2005 whip with over 100K miles on it :sadcam:*

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
she sucked that nikka dikk, and probably got her payments rolled over at the same damn time!

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Be happy that she got blessed instead of acting like a bewildered buffoon

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Well so you think. Someone probably at the dealership feels good today because of your wife.

take it anyway you like