So my TV's sound just died

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
insignias are garbage. My old had the whole damn picture go out. Normally I'm not even the person to be on this brand is better or worse than that brand, but insignia really is garbage.
I mean, I can sell you my old one so you can match up your picture with the sound on this one. Cut the check. :mjgrin:
:mjlol: had like a 27 inch tube insignia tv and the fukking tube was crooked, i tred balancing out by adjusting the angle of the picture...... didnt work

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It's not putting out any audio from any device hooked up to it or my digital antenna. It's a 5 year old insignia. Any troubleshooting I can do? and aren't TV's sposed to last longer than 5 years?:francis:

If I do have to get a new one, what's the best brands out. Only looking to spend around $400 for ~50 in
Get a soundbar with HDMI in and out. Plug the device into the soundbar first then plug the soundbar up to the TV.

Really that brand is suspect. At the minimum go Vizio and preferably Sony or Samsung.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
All I got was white noise with a ticking.
So its the tv then, not the actual speakers. Is there a factory reset?

Dont buy shyt yet, do a factory reset and see what happens. If you don't hear shyt from the aux port then buying a soundbar might not do shyt (even though having a soundbar is never a bad thing)

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Dont buy shyt yet, do a factory reset and see what happens. If you don't hear shyt from the aux port then buying a soundbar might not do shyt (even though having a soundbar is never a bad thing)
Thanks man. I'll try when I get home.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

factory reset did nothing