So my homie...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just came out of the closet...he sent me and a few of our mutual college friends a msg on FB. I didnt know what to say cause this guy pretty much schooled me on bagging these college hos, he was a a year ahead of me in college and showed me the ropes on that college lifestyle (mainly dealing with older females :lolbron:) im too shocked to reply but he is my nikka I guess i gotta support him.

Any of you go through this and how did you deal with it?

nikka sound like he thinks you might be in the closet, too.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think...nah I know a nikka I used to be cool with is gay now. Haven't spoken to this dude in almost a year. Then his sister started working at my job and told him she saw me. After that he hit up my cousin for my number and luckily this nikka gave him my Google voice. My girl been telling me this nikka was gay for the longest, but I never believed it til this convo....

2ntejc8.jpg

"Gay dudes be touchin me"...:what:

He never used to talk that wild homo before, so I don't know what happened in the year I stopped fukkin with him. But I stopped responding after that shyt.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Just came out of the closet...he sent me and a few of our mutual college friends a msg on FB. I didnt know what to say cause this guy pretty much schooled me on bagging these college hos, he was a a year ahead of me in college and showed me the ropes on that college lifestyle (mainly dealing with older females :lolbron:) im too shocked to reply but he is my nikka I guess i gotta support him.

Any of you go through this and how did you deal with it?

Real nikkas dont kick it with homos

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Man if my my friend came out the closet then I'd end the friendship quickly :mjpls:

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
Long as he ain't trying to get in your ass, why you worried about it? Don't change clothes in front of dude though. I got a homie I swear is gay, and I never change in front of dude when we go to the gym cause I don't even wanna think about that shyt.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Time for you to pay him back for everything he taught you. The game is to be sold, not told. And guess what the price tag is? :shaq:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one of my friends since elementary school came out when we both graduated college, I really had no idea. He did it really slick too like O my boyfriend and I are going to this place... And i felt shocked and was like what did you say?

But it's whatever, people are going to be people, did not affect our friendship a bit.