So my homie...

shoo_laced

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Wishanikka Woods
Just came out of the closet...he sent me and a few of our mutual college friends a msg on FB. I didnt know what to say cause this guy pretty much schooled me on bagging these college hos, he was a a year ahead of me in college and showed me the ropes on that college lifestyle (mainly dealing with older females :lolbron:) im too shocked to reply but he is my nikka I guess i gotta support him.

Any of you go through this and how did you deal with it?

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Just came out of the closet...he sent me and a few of our mutual college friends a msg on FB. I didnt know what to say cause this guy pretty much schooled me on bagging these college hos, he was a a year ahead of me in college and showed me the ropes on that college lifestyle (mainly dealing with older females :lolbron:) im too shocked to reply but he is my nikka I guess i gotta support him.

When he was showin you the ropes, he was actually tryna get close to you.

That nikka been tryna get in ya pants, breh.

You sound like you about to let him, too. :smh:

Wallie

Pro
Daps
My cousin told me he was ghey when he was 15 (I already knew though :lolbron:). I didn't really care because he's still my cousin. He just likes man booty.

shoo_laced

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Wishanikka Woods
When he was showin you the ropes, he was actually tryna get close to you.

That nikka been tryna get in ya pants, breh.

You sound like you about to let him, too. :smh:

nah fam nothing like that lol its just crazy coz he had the college res on smash haha it came as a shock to me :manny:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
one of my brehs came out of the closet sophomore year. It was all cool to me since i knew he was on the fruity tip moment i met him. awesome dude. I never had to "deal" with it since I have nothing against gay people.

You never caught wind of this dude being a little :rudy: ?

your gaydar might need some repair work.

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps

theres one rope hes been waiting to show you :shaq:

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
I have a coupla gay people in my life. Never bothered me much:win: they existed since prophecy days yet we still act :damn: when we hear shyt bout them.

its like people be worried a bunch of fruity gangs be running up in their homes and raping them and shyt :scusthov:

what the fukk they ever do to you namsayin?

shoo_laced

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Wishanikka Woods
haha I shouldve worded that better :manny: but regardless he's my nikka. I got nothing against gay people, I guess he was the last nikka I wouldve thought was gay :yeshrug:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps

He "showed you the ropes" huh? :usure: