So My Girl Almost Got Robbed at GunPoint On Monday Night

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
Your girl gettin shared like candy at the dentist office.

Side note: "your girl getting shared like..." should become an official thread, shyt has potential

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
QUIT LYING TO YOURSELF BREH

WE ALL KNOW SHE GAVE THAT nikka DOME TO SAVE HER LIFE

HOES GONNA HOE BREH

2040%20-%20WWE_Hall_Of_Fame_Induction_Ceremony%20laughing%20ric_flair%20smiling%20suit%20wwe.png

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
:heh: at all these "share that girl" similes. Some of them had me :dead:

but at the end of the day, I still know what kind of woman she is and there is no way I am sharing that girl.

I knew her for a long ass time and she is far from Ratchet but just young and she especially hates a bully (when we was growing up, she would be quick to fight anybody male or female who would start anything with her or her friends).

She just thinks she has this invincibility aura to her. Her friend on the other hand that bytch is ratchet.

I go to school in Boston, I am usually in New York for the summer but I got a job for the summer in Boston.

Nah it is not the ghetto. but where she lives and where I grew up and stay when I am in NY are near the ghetto.

But that store is definitely in the ghetto. If I go there late at night Only If I really need to pick up some shyt, I am in the car with some of my friends there with me. I can't trust project nikkas. Dudes are more likely to rob me since I am a male over there.

I think it may have been a different story if the dude pointed the gun at them instead of just brandishing it. But still I am just :mindblown: at that story.
1127.gif