So my friend is thinking about getting a Fleshlight

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
alot of nikkas about to clown you, meanwhile women have full-blown discussions and an entire culture built around having sex with gadgets and toys.

I still think its weird, but I'm not gonna clown you when these hoes are 10x weirder.

whats wrong with regular masturbation tho? I'd imagine that its a very shameful feeling when you gotta clean your bodily fluids off the device after an intense session

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I got one years ago... its fun
but the prep and clean up makes it not worth it

Its like a suit you wear for easter or new year... you only gonna bring it out every now and then

nikkas gonna front like they dont beat their meat on here forreal?

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
alot of nikkas about to clown you, meanwhile women have full-blown discussions and an entire culture built around having sex with gadgets and toys.

I still think its weird, but I'm not gonna clown you when these hoes are 10x weirder.

whats wrong with regular masturbation tho? I'd imagine that its a very shameful feeling when you gotta clean your bodily fluids off the device after an intense session
Bought one years ago, used it once, the post nut clarity was just...I threw it out after a week
I got one years ago... its fun
but the prep and clean up makes it not worth it

Its like a suit you wear for easter or new year... you only gonna bring it out every now and then

nikkas gonna front like they dont beat their meat on here forreal?
Yall raise a good point about the clarity. I'm not trying to deal with those harsh realities to be honest. I meant my friend probably not either

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Don't get a fleshlight cop a thrust pro elite instead. It's JBO approved

thrust-thrust-pro-elite-tiana-ribbed-vagina-and-ass-masturbator-246-9oz-flesh-brown-mens-hands-free-masturbators.jpg