So My Boy Ricky Starks Finally Ascended

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
As it’s been said before, if a heel is being cheered it means the face isn’t doing his job.

AEW finally found a guy who actually knows how to be a face against MJF. That “I’m a wrestler and I’ll die for this” stuff ain’t money against a guy like that.
It shows how mid Moxley is…especially as a babyface.

Starks has the aura of a pro wrestler and carry himself with class and dignity. MJF is classy in his own obnoxious/snobbish way. They complement each other well.

This was the closest thing to a 80’s style wrestling promo we’re gonna get.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
On the strength of telling that man he smelled like paint thinner and ass, I'd have Ricky Starks pull off the upset and hold the belt for like 2-3 weeks before MJF got it back on some fukkery/cheap shyt and continued with a lengthy reign while Starks had to go the long way back to the top.

I know this won't happen as AEW tends to treat all of its championships like something that doesn't just get passed around, but Ricky Starks cooked that man.

Your Welcome

Hear Too Help
Daps
MJF really needs a rival, as much as people like his mic work... the whole, "I'm a free agent in 2024" is just flat now. Plus MJF called Ricky "Dollar Store Dwayne" and "The Pebble" which is really weak in context. Hopefully this can be a feud that lasts for awhile because even MJF is mid at the moment.

Based on merchandise, The Acclaimed are AEW's Best Sellers... which is awesome, but also telling that MJF isn't pushing merchandise.
*fewed