So My Boy Ricky Starks Finally Ascended

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
MJF really needs a rival, as much as people like his mic work... the whole, "I'm a free agent in 2024" is just flat now. Plus MJF called Ricky "Dollar Store Dwayne" and "The Pebble" which is really weak in context. Hopefully this can be a feud that lasts for awhile because even MJF is mid at the moment.

Based on merchandise, The Acclaimed are AEW's Best Sellers... which is awesome, but also telling that MJF isn't pushing merchandise.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
MJF really needs a rival, as much as people like his mic work... the whole, "I'm a free agent in 2024" is just flat now. Plus MJF called Ricky "Dollar Store Dwayne" and "The Pebble" which is really weak in context. Hopefully this can be a feud that lasts for awhile because even MJF is mid at the moment.

Based on merchandise, The Acclaimed are AEW's Best Sellers... which is awesome, but also telling that MJF isn't pushing merchandise.
MJF is like Big Sean on the Control record; he's good until Kendrick hops on a track with him.
MJF is good on the mic as long he's not in a promo battle with a guy like CM Punk or Ricky Starks.
If you take away the profanity, WWE mentions, and free agent talk, there's really nothing of substance in any of Maxwell's promos.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

I don't think MJF has merch to begin with. Heels usually don't put out a lot of merch, if any. He had that stupid Devil t-shirt and maybe his scarf from what I remember.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Someone take the book out of Khan's hand and pleeeaase give Ricky a couple of meaningful feuds after he loses next week. They HAVE to keep his momentum going and keep building him as a star on the show instead of the young promising guy that delivers every time he gets a chance but is barely on TV.