So my blasian friend (phillipino) cheated on her husband of like 20 years!!

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Women will say they're happy and everything's great, but be miserable. No marriage is safe.

Good luck fellas :mjpls:

:obama: you have to make sure a bytch is afraid of you. Ima slap the shyt out my girl tonight to keep our relationship on the right path

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
:obama: you have to make sure a bytch is afraid of you. Ima slap the shyt out my girl tonight to keep our relationship on the right path

....She also mentioned a feeling of him feeling like "shes his". She cooked, cleaned, sexed him up and everything but said she felt it was becoming one sided. Seems to me like he had this " i got this on lock face" and ended up chasing her outta the door. Dude she cheated with she said had showered her with love and affection. Not sure if she's still with him but I'll ask next time I talk with er.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH

Right on bruh! Seems like marriage started falling apart when men stop putting their foot up women's azzes.

tumblr_m85cavgOeW1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

:obama:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
....She also mentioned a feeling of him feeling like "shes his". She cooked, cleaned, sexed him up and everything but said she felt it was becoming one sided. Seems to me like he had this " i got this on lock face" and ended up chasing her outta the door. Dude she cheated with she said had showered her with love and affection. Not sure if she's still with him but I'll ask next time I talk with er.

But did he put hands on her :leostare:

If your women doesn't fear you, what reason does she have not to act out of pocket. A couple open handed slaps woulda saved his marriage.

Klyk21

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
So you saying we gotta put our hands on women for them to stay committed now?! The fukk kind of mentality is that.... @bdizzle

Last edited by a moderator:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
So you saying we gotta put our hands on women for them to stay committed now?! The fukk kind of mentality is that.... @bdizzle

bytches been getting they wigs peeled off from the beginning of time.

Marriages have deteriated ever since bytches stopped getting their shyt pushed in.

You do the math breh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Klyk21

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
bytches been getting they wigs peeled off from the beginning of time.

Marriages have deteriated ever since bytches stopped getting their shyt pushed in.

You do the math breh.
Have you hit a girl?

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Have you hit a girl?

In bed yes.

Out of bed yes.

First time I had to ay hands on a broad was 3rd grade. She tried to get reckless so I had to put them paws on her. Moms was proud of a lil nikka too :obama:

And I've never had a bytch come at the kid reckless either. Fear is the ultimate motivator :myman:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
how did it all pan out?