So my blasian friend (phillipino) cheated on her husband of like 20 years!!

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
shyt cray! Got like 2 or 3 kids together and they were happy as fukk, or so it seemed the last time I saw them. She's 100% phillipino but you'd swear she was blasian. Very pretty, short, nice ass, nice hair, nice wide hips and she had a very easy going personality. I used to talk with her everyday at work and dudes used to get mad as fukk when they saw me talking with her. I wasn't even into her like that (mostly b/c of the marriage and I genuinely looked her as my friend but I'm also a man :manny:). She told me shyt was going bad and she said they'd been sleeping apart for a while and they didn't engage in sex anymore. Told me she met some dude at work and they hooked up 4 months prior to the husband finding out. Said she moved out ( I believe she was kicked out b/c dude had all the bread) and I'm not sure where she lives now. But the dude was like 29 and the lady is like 41 brehs lol. Dude played the game right and showered her with love and affection and she ACTUALLY responded to it. I'd never suspect she'd cheat but like most girls out here today, if given the opportunity, they'd do the shyt. Any thoughts?! I'm a little shocked O the husband and dude she cheated on were black

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Hopefully She Loses The Alimony Battle

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I see no pics in this thread. I will call the techs to come take a look at my PC if they determine there is nothing wrong , it will be just me and you in this b!tch