So My 6-YO Niece Rolled Her Eyes at Her Mom

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
If you want lil @ssholes runnin around thats on you breh,wont be happening at my house...
Sure, but children whos parents "bust their lips" over somethin that small are more likely to get in trouble with the law, jus sayin

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Sure, but children whos parents "bust their lips" over somethin that small are more likely to get in trouble with the law, jus sayin

Busting a lip basically means a quick hard smack,aint nothing wrong with that at 6 yrs old,it got done to me plenty of times...

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not sure if you're trolling but I am pretty sure that busting a 6-year old's lip is wrong on just about every conceivable level.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You soft ass parents are the reason there so many bad ass kids now :usure:

My mother Penny from good times are asses

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
THE NATURE BOY DOESN'T TOLERATE THIS KIND OF shyt

FAMILY OR NOT, YOU BEST BELIEVE SHE'D BE SUFFERING THE SAME FATE AS HOE-GAN

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ric%20Flair%20with%20Hogan%20in%20Figure%20Four.bmp

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Gonna suck when I eventually have kids because I was a supreme smart ass, even after all the ass kickings I still had something slick to say. I mean directly after getting a Hulk Hogan style whippin with a belt, I would say some OD slick shyt to my moms.

shyt is going to come back to me and I know i'm going to end up having daughters so I cant really lash out like I want to :sadcam:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I was a quiet and nerdy kid so I don't have karma to fear. :whew:

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
I have a step-daughter.... And she's only 4 and about to be 5 in a couple weeks. We used to let her watch Disney thinking "Hey, It's Disney." She started talking back and rolling her eyes. We didn't know where it was coming from at first until we really started paying attention to these sassy little future coke buckets on TV. We stopped letting her watch Disney (Jessie, Shake It Up, Good Luck Charlie) and now only let her watch Disney Junior (Doc McStuffins, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Little Einsteins) and all of that back talking and eye rolling stopped for the most part....

The fact that she's really advanced and picks up on stuff really quick didn't help either.... She think she's smarter than us sometimes, so we still have to remind her sometimes :ufdup:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
I don't physically discipline my young cousins. I'm like dude, I could break you in half by accident. I rather give you that soul burning ether by having you stand facing the corner while we all play videogames. That shyt is torture for lil kids. Have you cry ya ass to sleep then wake up with the :sadcam: I'm sorry face.

Y'all gotta learn how to mentally destroy a kids ability to act bad.

:laff: at that fake cry my 2 yr old nephew does when he doesn't get his way. Dude be choking after 2 wails.