So My 6-YO Niece Rolled Her Eyes at Her Mom

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her mom asked her to get something out of the bed room for her and she rolled her eyes something serious

MercedesRollingEyes.gif

I was :lupe::lupe::lupe::lupe::lupe: cause I already knew what was coming

I guess my niece also realized the errors of ways and was on some :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn: "i sowwy, im sowwy, im sowwy" cause her mom came at her with the swiftness.

:banderas::banderas::banderas: I wanted to laugh at that moment of discipline, cause I remember getting done up a few times in the past.

My brother went on to block disney and nickelodeon saying that she is being influenced too much by those :sitdown::ld::merchant: :mjpls:on tv.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kids shouldn't be watching that Disney, Nickalodeon shyt; put PBS on for them, and even still kids shouldn't be watching much tv; nobody should.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
My niece I just started 3rd grade,
Cartoon Network, Disney and Nickelodeon are all banned in their house. I'd say that this is for the good.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't have a problem with discipline, but I do think taking things away from kids and talking to them drives your point better than hitting them.

I'm always reminded of that scene in "Goodfellas" where Henry talks about working at the cab stand against his dad's wishes...
"...and every now and then I had to take a beating. But by then, I didn't care. The way I saw it: everyone takes a beating sometimes"

Hitting kids only works so long as they are afraid of getting hit. Once you can't hold that fear over their heads, then what?
I mean, there are a lot of people in prisons that got hit as kids. Didn't seem to stop them. I'm just saying.

Just my two cents, I guess.
But I wouldn't tolerate that eye-roll either.

Juven

All Star
Daps
yo my little sister is like 8 does the same shyt

i came to the same conclusion as your brother. if you watch closely these disney, nick shows are teaching kids to act like divas and hoes.