So most of us are Virgos in here right??

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Cool as fuk sign . But said it before and will say it , y’all territorial as fuk.

wym ? we like our own space ? definitely!! I be letting the homies stay over when they aint got nowhere to go , and i be goin schizo. I like things my way. If you tweak any of my settings, imma be uncomfortable .

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
wym ? we like our own space ? definitely!! I be letting the homies stay over when they aint got nowhere to go , and i be goin schizo. I like things my way. If you tweak any of my settings, imma be uncomfortable .
I mean y’all defend y’all territory to the death. I had 2 homegirls who were Virgos. One redid her whole office space in Midtown. The other one was a manger at an organization in Lower Manhattan. Whenever I told her that particular area she worked at was racist as fuk, she would chew my head of with soliloquy’s.
Another Virgo trait I’ve noticed is y’all got a serious case of OCD.
Like I said I got love for Virgos. 2 of my GOATs are Virgos. There other zodiac signs that can be shytted on from her to the dark side of the moon. But y’all got those little chinks on the armor.

Last edited:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I mean y’all defend y’all territory to the death. I had 2 homegirls who were Virgos. One redid her whole office space in Midtown. The other one was a manger at an organization in Lower Manhattan. Whenever I told her that particular area she worked at was racist as fuk, she would chew my head of with soliloquy’s.
Another Virgo trait I’ve noticed is y’all got a serious case of OCD.
Like I said I got love for Virgos. 2 of my GOATs are Virgos. There other zodiac signs that can be shytted on from her to the dark side of the moon. But y’all got those little chinks on the armor.

yeah we got OCD .. but its just a case of perfectionism