So most of us are Virgos in here right??

Daps
Virgoats we hear! Can anyone drop some virgo game/ bytches always ask about bdays and your sign. Enlighten me on ourselves so I can talk more about it.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Virgoats we hear! Can anyone drop some virgo game/ bytches always ask about bdays and your sign. Enlighten me on ourselves so I can talk more about it.

im not a horoscope type, but people generally dont like Virgos. once they find out you are they're surprised, but further analysis of all these "signs" and Virgos are the most balanced of all.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Don't let them take your kindness for weakness. We go out of our way for people, but that doesn't mean they can use us went convenient

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
http://time.com

But more recently, Matt Stiles at The Daily Viz created a visualization based on data FiveThirtyEight compiled on births from 1994 to 2014, and that’s where the updated date of Sept. 9 comes from. The data is from the National Center for Health Statistics and the Social Security Administration.

No matter which data set you look at, September is a popular time to give birth. The newer data shows that 9 of the top 10 days to give birth fall between Sept. 9 and Sept. 20. Given that pregnancies last an average of about 38 weeks, this means many people are conceiving in December, around the holidays.

----
Well that explains why there are so many of us.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
http://time.com

But more recently, Matt Stiles at The Daily Viz created a visualization based on data FiveThirtyEight compiled on births from 1994 to 2014, and that’s where the updated date of Sept. 9 comes from. The data is from the National Center for Health Statistics and the Social Security Administration.

No matter which data set you look at, September is a popular time to give birth. The newer data shows that 9 of the top 10 days to give birth fall between Sept. 9 and Sept. 20. Given that pregnancies last an average of about 38 weeks, this means many people are conceiving in December, around the holidays.

----
Well that explains why there are so many of us.

I was just telling my wife this same shyt unofficially..thanks for the data.

It makes sense though!

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didnt even get a happy birthday from mom and pops yesterday.... I expect it from pops, but moms?! They finally gettin old brehs :mjcry: I turned 25!!!! Im old brehs! :flabbynsick:

Don't feel bad all 3 of my younger siblings forgot mine guess they didn't see it coming up on Facebook:russ:

:to: