So most of us are Virgos in here right??

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Wow same day same year as me :krs: enjoy boo!

What u got planned?
Nice! Happy Bday to you too. Plans?

Did some pre-celebrations this past weekend with family, and also came back from Vegas last week. Wife gonna do up a steak tonight for dinner :eat: Then on Saturday celebrating at a bar downtown with a bunch of friends (past and present.)

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Nice! Happy Bday to you too. Plans?

Did some pre-celebrations this past weekend with family, and also came back from Vegas last week. Wife gonna do up a steak tonight for dinner :eat: Then on Saturday celebrating at a bar downtown with a bunch of friends (past and present.)
Dinner and movies with friends.

Have a good day :hug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I attract nothing but Virgo women....I have to check my chart, I might have a lot of earth signs in my natal...no reason for me to be attracting all these earthy dames when I'm a fiery Sagittarius

Sagittarius.....The Centaur......half horse

centaur.jpg

Mostly in the "Lower Torso" area, ladies:shaq:

In mythology, the "Nymph" fell madly in love with a Centaur

They go together like peas and carrots

Sags.....freaks of the Zodiac

Shout out's to Scorpio and Capricorn women......The sexiest IMO.

And them Gemini females, to............They're down for anything

Slayed 4 more since this post.I'm overconfident when it comes to Virgo women.

Whenever a girl tells me she's a Virgo, I get extra giddy, and start chuckling to myself
tumblr_lvnf8wRbqT1qjh98ro1_500.gif

Not to be offensive or anything..I damn near have to excuse myself...I just know that I'm going to win before the game actually begins.

For some reason, I'm a Virgo magnet.:yeshrug:

McPiff

#goat
Daps

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Slayed 4 more since this post.I'm overconfident when it comes to Virgo women.

Whenever a girl tells me she's a Virgo, I get extra giddy, and start chuckling to myself
tumblr_lvnf8wRbqT1qjh98ro1_500.gif

Not to be offensive or anything..I damn near have to excuse myself...I just know that I'm going to win before the game actually begins.

For some reason, I'm a Virgo magnet.:yeshrug:

It could be a couple of factors. If you know your time of birth, you can find out your ascendant/rising sign which is kinda like you first impression.

Im a Virgo ascendant so at first I seem like a Virgo but when you get to know me or I get comfortable, my Gemini sun comes out.

Apparently, the opposite sign of your ascendant (descendant) is what you will be attracted to and what will be attracted to you. Pisces is opposite Virgo and I meet a bunch of Pisces men.
Im also a Virgo moon so that helps.