So MJ died so his flabby kids walked free?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think these kids are being used as a misdirection.

We've never seen what MJ's real kids looked like.He always had them covered.

I think MJ faked his death and him and his real kids are somewhere chilling on a island.

He's a man of many faces.

Here he is on Larry King live disguised as "Dave Dave"

(start@2:18)Just look at his eyes.That's Mike and he's nervous as fukk about it.

The king lives:blessed:

On another note, the broad in this pic will get swam in with Micheal Phelps olympic efficiency
article-0-1BC61640000005DC-300_634x736.jpg

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
:heh:
Those are not his kids. I guess legally they are. But white skin, blue eyes, straight hair...:stopitslime:

Black people can produce any feature because we are the original people *all while ignoring the non-black parent in the equation* :bryan:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let his kids live. They love him and he loved them. That's all the parental evidence I need to know.

c/s

but in saying all of that breh

the oldest one is clearly swagless and a lame...and paris is gonna end up being a butch dyke...

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't Paris try to commit that not too long ago. Randy and dem playing psychological warfare with these kids. I'd ride with the only one that's not pressed for the dough, Janet.
Janet smacked her up and supposedly is the one that drove Paris to try commit that.

As far as the kids and the dough, I really couldn't give a fukk. If its what he wanted so be it, it was his money

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
a black man set it up for these white kids to be set for life, crazy when you think about it.