So Master Teacher the results are in for the 3090 .... Care to explain ?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:picard:
@Master Teacher

I'm not in the Arcadium much. Occasionally I'll dip into the PC thread if something exciting is being released. Why are all these console nikkas in here so pressed about how folks spend their money?

these nikkaz don’t understand market value

yes if you already have a 3080 you don’t need the 3090

but if you payed 1200 for a 2080ti just to have the best you are getting a huge up grade for 300 more dollars it makes sense

also the 3080 has more vram
And higher memory speeds it’s not just a gaming card the titan was the same performance as the 2080ti gaming wise and was 2400 lmao the 3089 is a better deal

But People are frustrated they can’t get the cards so the anger is there if they were in stock nobody would care

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh so impulse buying sheep don't exist?
Bruh, your shyt trash. Halo infinite wasn't ready for launch but that's a game. Your saying your system isn't ready for prime time and you suggest nikkaz pay $2000

Xbox wins again :win:

first get a real 4k TV so you can actually see what 4k looks like

nikkaz buying 400 dollar tvs thinking they looking at HDR lmao, fukking clowns

Daps
Reppin
NULL

This guy has a i-9 and look at his benchmarks compared to that cherry pick graph, using a i-7 to bottle neck the gpu

This nikka running Assassin's Creed Odyssey in 8k high settings at 45 Fps, this game is a terrible optimized port and it has the same performance the 2080ti does in 4k at 8k, that is phenomenal

you can easily tweek these settings to get 60fps in 8k

battlefield V 8k Ultra, clocking in 55 fps, you can easily keep up to 60fps adjusting the settings

yall nikkaz need to stop hating and actually learn about what you are talking about

when the drivers get updated, the performance will be ever greater

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps

Let me find out these console guys are playing games on non-OLED tvs that you walk out of Walmart and Target with.:mjlol:

Dudes are out here playing shooters with 30ms or more input delay in 2020.:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me find out these console guys are playing games on non-OLED tvs that you walk out of Walmart and Target with.:mjlol:

Dudes are out here playing shooters with 30ms or more input delay in 2020.:mjlol:

I use to have one of those TCL TVs and was disgusted with my damn self lmao

Pro look like its running on 3090 on an OLED compared to them cheap ass target TVS with the fake ass HDR and fisher price panels

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
So can the 3080 do 8k or is it just the 3090? shyt i might grab it for my pc and see about installing jt myself.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
i-7 is fine for the 3080, 3090 is more powerful so if you will need the i-9, no point of not having the best cpu when you have the best GPU, plus you will only see improvements in 4k and 8k with the 3090, you can do 4k 120z with both cards, but you will have to turn off more effects to get those frames up

if you just starting out, its better you just get a pre build pc for 2000, that has all the best components, so you just need to switch out the GPU when you want to upgrade, My PC was built in 2017 and all I need to upgrade is the GPU because all the components were top notch, my power supply was 750w over kill for the 1080ti I had, you have to look at has a long term investment, plus you can always part out the PC when you want to build one from scratch or buy a new one

nowadays you can finance all these PCs and parts, all you need is a bank account not even credit, works the same way as ABC warehouse type approvals, or you can just get financed by best buy you only need a 630 credit score and you can be paying 30 dollars a month for the new NVIDIA card

also you can't go off benchmarks

because every game is different

some games are more CPU reliant, so if you have the same CPU the FPS will be around the same, because the game itself draws more on the CPU for the frame rate, and at 1080p the CPU is always the more dominant factor which is why you barely see improvements at 1080p between the 3080 and 20 series when you see the test

somebody got a video on youtube of them playing Doom in 8k with all the shyt on in 60fps with a few drops here and there, no graph shyt

like I said when you get into PC every game is different, that's why they have the settings menu so you can optimized the game to your liking

sometimes you can turn off stuff and it doesn't change anything in the game it was just wasting resources and get a frame rate boost

other times the effects make a huge difference and don't want them off, and will take the frame hit, etc

its all preference which is why you have settings to begin with
Where do i begin?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Pay an extra $500 for 7fps PC brehs :mjlol:

They paying way more then that. Sold mine for 2300$ :wow:

We’re talking about the top 1 percent of a already niche group of ppl. They’ll pay whatever it takes to make sure they are at the bleeding edge of tech. I’m not mad at it. If u got it u got it.

I don’t got it though :sadcam:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

So you make you shyt you make yourself feel better? ok...

So oled is required to game and 30ms, like I been a gamer my entire life. Only fukkboys concern themselves with input bullshyt :laff:

Like, I be looking for loud, some p*ssy, food, sports, cool nikka shyt. It's always the lames who was never ever cool I'm real life talking this dumb shyt online. Yes input lag can factor but I don't rock with Emerson nah mean (h9 is decent tho)

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
So you make you shyt you make yourself feel better? ok...

So oled is required to game and 30ms, like I been a gamer my entire life. Only fukkboys concern themselves with input bullshyt :laff:

Like, I be looking for loud, some p*ssy, food, sports, cool nikka shyt. It's always the lames who was never ever cool I'm real life talking this dumb shyt online. Yes input lag can factor but I don't rock with Emerson nah mean (h9 is decent tho)
I doubt you pull any p*ssy with the way you post on these forums.:mjlol: