So Marvel vs Capcom 3 and all DLC was pulled from Xbox Live

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I hate Capcom. I'll definitely never purchase another fighting game from them. If it wasn't for Phoenix Wright I probably would stop buying their games altogether. The way they release an incomplete version of a game only to release a "newer version" with a couple of characters, one new costume and one new move is disgusting.

I feel you son, but what about Ultra SFIV doe??? Its coming next summer and nikkas gone get to :eat: again. :blessed:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I feel you son, but what about Ultra SFIV doe??? Its coming next summer and nikkas gone get to :eat: again. :blessed:
I can't do it. I was getting pretty fed up with Capcom when there was Street Fighter 3, then Double Impact, and then Third Strike (which was my favorite.) But once they did that stupid shyt with SFIV and MVC3 I was done.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
MVC2 was going for $70 used back in the day. I know you can catch this shyt slippin and prolly damn near double your money when people realize it.
I did this for Xenoblade Chronicles for Wii and was making like 50 bucks off each copy! If this is anything close to that, Ill be happy

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I did this for Xenoblade Chronicles for Wii and was making like 50 bucks off each copy! If this is anything close to that, Ill be happy
Final Fantasy Tactics was like that for PS1. Took that shyt to Funcoland back in the day and dude was like $45 store credit shyt had a nikka like :ohhh:. When I was a manager at GameStop a PS1 game call Intelligence Cube was going for like $60 Store credit and we were selling that bytch for like $85, you culdn't find that shyt ANYWHERE.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps

fsdn.png
It's the same rehashed game just like the same three rehashed versions before featuring the same rehashed backgrounds and characters from that wack ass SFxT game.