So Luke Cage is the 5th most watched Netflix Show of all time?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
bi-graphics_top%2020%20netflix%20shows.png

Props to
@Lord_Chief_Rocka for dropping the link in the LC thread.

http://www.businessinsider.com/marvels-luke-cage-ratings-netflix-original-shows-ranking-2016-10

5th all time
is pretty damn good.

So for all the :mjpls: critics by... certain demographics and media outlets... the show was highly profitable, made netflix a ton of money and only season 2 of Daredevil (which had the damn Punisher and Elektra packaged) had it beat as far as the MCU shows (4 million vs 3.5 million).

We pushed for black inclusion, we advocated for intelligent masculine black superheroes with black female supporting actresses. We got it... and imagine that... it makes money across the board :ohhh:

Funny how that works :dame:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Props to
@Lord_Chief_Rocka for dropping the link in the LC thread.

http://www.businessinsider.com/marvels-luke-cage-ratings-netflix-original-shows-ranking-2016-10

5th all time
is pretty damn good.

So for all the :mjpls: critics by... certain demographics and media outlets... the show was highly profitable, made netflix a ton of money and only season 2 of Daredevil (which had the damn Punisher and Elektra packaged) had it beat as far as the MCU shows (4 million vs 3.5 million).

We pushed for black inclusion, we advocated for intelligent masculine black superheroes with black female supporting actresses. We got it... and imagine that... it makes money across the board :ohhh:

Funny how that works :dame:

bi-graphics_top%2020%20netflix%20shows.png
How so? :dwillhuh: it's not a tv show where advertisers buy space for

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Crazy that Making a Murderer is so low considering how much people were talking about it
That's what I am curious about, that chart looks like some Johnny come lately list. You can't tell me trash like the ranch got more views than the first seasons of DD, HoC and OITNB which were game changers for Netflix. Word of mouth for those shows spread like wildfire. Where are they on that list? Something is amiss

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I thought Netflix held onto their viewing numbers tight as fukk and only shared them internally.
Either way its a good look for Luke Cage to be ranked so high.
No idea. All i know is that by the measuring metric they were using, Luke Cage was getting a ton of views compared to those other shows that they used the same metric to calculate viewership.

So either way, the show is poppin for Netflix, near the top as far as activity. it's a very good look

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
There's no reason we can't take the success of Cage, Creed, and Straight outta Compton and build our own Bollywood

People need to check out Ava The lady that did Selma documentary as well
they're all funded by white companies :mjpls:
I think we're about a generation away though, we just need to establish stable capital

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
There's no reason we can't take the success of Cage, Creed, and Straight outta Compton and build our own Bollywood

People need to check out Ava The lady that did Selma documentary as well
Don't you mean nollywood? :ufdup:

I am just happy we are seeing names like will Smith, Jay z and nas on producer credits. Even though everyone is doing it and sometimes these titles aren't what we think they are it's something

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Don't you mean nollywood? :ufdup:

I am just happy we are seeing names like will Smith, Jay z and nas on producer credits. Even though everyone is doing it and sometimes these titles aren't what we think they are it's something
Call it whatever.