So lets discuss the golden gods of the coli making a comeback :steviej:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
:dead:

You need to relax a bit :whoa:

You're completely missing the light-hearted tongue-in-cheek atmosphere of this thread :mjlol:

There is nothing light hearted about implying that a married woman is territorial over a married man that is not her husband. It's disgusting. You might play like that, but I don't. :ufdup:

You don't know if my husband is on this site or not, and your jokes could be starting some BS that I am not here for.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
There is nothing light hearted about implying that a married woman is territorial over a married man that is not her husband. It's disgusting. You might play like that, but I don't. :ufdup:

You don't know if my husband is on this site or not, and your jokes could be starting some BS that I am not here for.
If he is reading this:

fukk racist whites and stay strong my brotha

That is all

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Dear Mr. Queen, if you are reading this, your wife isn't lusting over another man's dikk. I made a joke.

~Sincerely The Wave

K, now we that got that out of the way, can this thread go back to be being funny? :martin: