So Knack reviews

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure everyone looks forward to what you have to say :smile:
Doesn't matter to me what anyone gets from my own take. People(Xbots basically) will dismiss my views because of my obvious Sony preference but hell if I think something is wack it's wack. I loved Beyond Two Souls and that got a 6 from IGN. I thought UC3 was a 7/8 but it got a 10. :manny:

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Doesn't matter to me what anyone gets from my own take. People(Xbots basically) will dismiss my views because of my obvious Sony preference but hell if I think something is wack it's wack. I loved Beyond Two Souls and that got a 6 from IGN. I thought UC3 was a 7/8 but it got a 10. :manny:
I wasn't being facetious. I think people think you will actually dislike the game and can't wait to see you say it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wasn't being facetious. I think people think you will actually dislike the game and can't wait to see you say it.
:ehh: Hell if I don't like it I won't have no issue saying that. The stanning and trolling done on here is done for mere entertainment purposes. If an exclusive game is wack on PS I don't have no issue airing it out. I think God of War Ascension is terrible, White Knight Chronicles put me to sleep, Halo Reach campaign was a snoozefest it don't matter what console it's on.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
don't like fighters anymore breh. I realized after I wasted money on soul cal 4. look great. felt great but I played it for maybe an hour. and that ridiculous combo system in ki never appealed to me. snoozefest homey. and I dunno about you but its a game system. I need something kid friendly to play with the children in my life.....

There is a Lego game thats piff at launch.

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
jocUiB7R28ext.png
guaranteed free PS+ title by the end of 2013.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not surprising for me. Not sure why people thought this game would be good.