So Killzone is looking like DUNG right now, framerate as low as 20fps (Tru Story)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not talking about mark cerny I'm talking about all the stans running Round repeating it.

And if not by sales how do we gauge the popularity of a product?
Who said that? Hardly anyone had good things to say about Knack when it was revealed. Hell this is something you just made up.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Who said that? Hardly anyone had good things to say about Knack when it was revealed. Hell this is something you just made up.

That's was at the beginning. Not to many people were super excited about killzone or driveclub either if you remember the ps4 reveal thread. That's why y'all were running around saying "wait till e3/gamescom sony's gonna crush the buildings" But now that its apparent that Sony isn't crushing any buildings you gotta bunch of people hyping up these games.

They look fun but there will be better FPS,Racers,and platformers/family games at launch. And you stans know that but you will never admit it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's was at the beginning. Not to many people were super excited about killzone or driveclub either if you remember the ps4 reveal thread.
I honestly wasn't very excited by Killzone at E3. I thought it looked boring.

That's why y'all were running around saying "wait till e3/gamescom sony's gonna crush the buildings" But now that its apparent that Sony isn't crushing any buildings you gotta bunch of people hyping up these games.
:leon: They actually did crush the buildings at Gamescon though. That MP video and 6minute 1GB video from that Sony press site was :ohlawd:

They look fun but there will be better FPS,Racers,and platformers/family games at launch. And you stans know that but you will never admit it.
like.......?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I honestly wasn't very excited by Killzone at E3. I thought it looked boring.
I thought so too as did other people from what I was reading. But for some reason I got called a bias fanboy for my opinion.

:leon: They actually did crush the buildings at Gamescon though. That MP video and 6minute 1GB video from that Sony press site was :ohlawd:
:duck:
When y'all said crush the buildings you were referring to new game announcements. Since there were none y'all had to latch on to something.

like.......?

Forza.

BF4/COD.

Minecraft/skylanders/Lego marvel

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought so too as did other people from what I was reading. But for some reason I got called a bias fanboy for my opinion.

:duck:
When y'all said crush the buildings you were referring to new game announcements. Since there were none y'all had to latch on to something.

Forza. BF4/COD. Mincraft/skylanders/Lego marvel
:laff:

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
This thread is about his impressions on killzone. If you want to talk about his impressions of bf4 on Xbox then create another thread on it. But saying "look he doesn't like Xbox either" is in no way a good defense for killzone. It just shows me that :umad:

I'm not rushing to defend Killzone, I'm pointing out your lack of intelligence. :umad:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you really think knack is a better game than those :usure:
Minecraft isn't a platformer.
Skylanders is garbage.
Only Project Spark has the potential to be better and since both games aren't out yet and haven't had any metric for comparison then we shall await. Though Mark Cerny having significant hand in these games below certainly keeps me optimistic.
All solid A-AAA games.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Minecraft isn't a platformer.
Skylanders is garbage.
Only Project Spark has the potential to be better and since both games aren't out yet and haven't had any metric for comparison then we shall await. Though Mark Cerny having significant hand in these games below certainly keeps me optimistic.

All solid A-AAA games.
:ohhh: so you are hyping knack up as some great game.

And if Minecraft isn't a platformer neither is knack. I have not seen him doing any "platforming" yet

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yea... Wait I'm not supposed be optimistic unless it has massive marketing hype behind it such as Titanfall and other awarded games?? :leostare: Wasn't it you or @Smooth3d that said why do we care about other people's opinion so much?? yea..that.

It's ok to be optimistic. I'm a HUGE crash/daxter fan so if this game was anything like them I would be all over it.

But you and I both know looking at those gameplay sessions that this game is nothing like them. It's a linear beat em up. With a limited growth/shrinking gimick. It's NOTHING like the great platformers of the past and you know it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's ok to be optimistic. I'm a HUGE crash/daxter fan so if this game was anything like them I would be all over it.

But you and I both know looking at those gameplay sessions that this game is nothing like them. It's a linear beat em up. With a limited growth/shrinking gimick. It's NOTHING like the great platformers of the past and you know it.
Trolling 101: Say that you're a fan of something in the past related to the subject to appear non biased.

Anyway since you seem to have played the game and beat it, tell me more.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:stopitslime:
Trolling 101: Say that you're a fan of something in the past related to the subject to appear non biased.

Anyway since you seem to have played the game and beat it, tell me more.

This is y'all's tactic each time. Nothing I've said is unreasonable. If there were previews of this game saying how great it was and how it was the next coming of crash then you could say I'm trolling. So far most impressions have ranged from:scusthov: to ":patrice: I'll wait and see since cerney is involved"

And y'all speak on games you have not played ever. Difference is y'all are just flat out making up lies. Like TitanFall being boring even though most people who have played it say its the most fun they have had in a while.

My opinion aligns with most impressions of the games, and yours aligns with everything Sony being the best, yet I'm the fanboy troll:mindblown: