So Killzone is looking like DUNG right now, framerate as low as 20fps (Tru Story)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=665749
Killzone Shadow Fall Multiplayer Impressions - PAX Prime #1
Special thanks to TommyT for delivering my bingo prize while I waited in line!

Map: Mall
Gametype: Warzone
Round 1: Capture and Hold
Round 2: Kills

I'll get the big one out of the way: the framerate is highly variable right now. I'd estimate the range was 20 to 60 depending on where in the map I was and what kind of action was happening. Most of the time it seemed to stay at 30. There's severe aliasing issues and horrible dithering on all foliage. Worse than Witcher 2 shadow dithering.

The game itself was very fun, though a bit more fast paced than I expected. Kill time is still fairly long but it's kind of run and gun. I was a bit thrown off by the controls since it now uses the triggers.

The DS4 feels amazing. It's got this really tight grip feeling that I've never felt in another controller. My headphones were kinda quiet so I couldn't really judge the sound.

In line for Watch_Dogs now.
And even when he said it was fun, he talked about how it was run n gun and fast paced. THAT IS KILLZONE OF DUTY 3 GAMEPLAY BEING DESCRIBED :krs:

Real Killzone fanatics (all 10,000 of ya) know exactly what I'm talking about. So its not Killzone 2 on steroids like you was hoping.
Are you ok with Killzone 3.5? If you didn't like Killzone 3, this is more of the same but with more COLORS :noah:
Thats all Killzone ever really needed right, more paint!!!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Killzone Shadow Fall
DriveClub

Knack is all they got left :bryan:

From day one nobody was excited about those titles. But now that its apparent that those are all ps4 has, the stans are running around hyping them up like they are premium AAA titles.

I saw a story today that said resogun was gonna be the best ps4 launch title. shyt looks like a 360 XBLA launch title :dead:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't just bust out a Neogaf link like its a good source now though... They stay lying on there. and getting rumors wrong.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this is true though that would suck... I swear Sony tries to get consumers.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
From day one nobody was excited about those titles. But now that its apparent that those are all ps4 has, the stans are running around hyping them up like they are premium AAA titles.

I saw a story today that said resogun was gonna be the best ps4 launch title. shyt looks like a 360 XBLA launch title :dead:
So Killzone, made by a 1st party dev, can't be considered a AAA title? Folks that are buying a Sony console this fall shouldn't look forward to playing it? You Xbox stans are something else i tell ya...
LMAO at the fact that the first 5 posts are from nikkas that stay hatin on the regular. Go get a job

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Sony stans HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

newthundercats01.jpg

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if this game isn't the truth then the system sucks. Y'all aint getting knack or driveclub

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So Killzone, made by a 1st party dev, can't be considered a AAA title? Folks that are buying a Sony console this fall shouldn't look forward to playing it? You Xbox stans are something else i tell ya...
LMAO at the fact that the first 5 posts are from nikkas that stay hatin on the regular. Go get a job
:pachaha: nikkas is :ufurious:

It's a AAA title budget wise, but in reality it's one of the least popular/anticipated Sony franchises. So much so that Sony fans were still holding out for a better title for launch.

That's why y'all ran around talmbout "wait till gamescom"

Now that gamescom is over you see a bunch of stans hyping up killzone as some big system selling game. It's never been that and this one will be no exception. Ps4 owners will be playing bf4 and cod this Christmas. Killzone will be forgotten as usual.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
:pachaha: nikkas is :ufurious:

It's a AAA title budget wise, but in reality it's one of the least popular/anticipated Sony franchises. So much so that Sony fans were still holding out for a better title for launch.

That's why y'all ran around talmbout "wait till gamescom"

Now that gamescom is over you see a bunch of stans hyping up killzone as some big system selling game. It's never been that and this one will be no exception. Ps4 owners will be playing bf4 and cod this Christmas. Killzone will be forgotten as usual.

On P2P connections, too. :wow: