i don't know anyone who likes them yet somehow they stay getting hype

:patrice:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I eat cookies and chocolate chips pretty addictively and try all the spots

Crumbl is a lot of marketing and social media presentation. The cookies are good, but it's like too much sugar, too much junk. They give you a headache. Like Donut Bar.

The most fire cookies are usually from small bakeries. Pastry chef. Erewhon has pretty fire cookies. Few local spots in SD too. Hotel Bel Air.

I've had insomnia cookies in NYC, just because it was fun to wander Lower East Side around 3:00 AM and get cookies, but they aren't very good. Cheap and mass produced. Not a lot of real ingreidents. There's one in San Diego now and just to check, I got 1 cookie and threw it away. Not worth the calories.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They’re cool, it really depends on the flavor they have imo. My biggest issue is most of the cookies have too much sugar, always take me a day or two to eat one cookie :russ:

Daps
:mjpls:

I like Crumbl. I have a box of Crumbl cookies in the microwave right now with the knife in the box. I like my cookies medium rare, and boneless.

Daps
Granted they're more like flat donuts rather than normal cookies, so they're a little pricier :hubie: but too much sugar and hype for me