So Jay-z Grammy Family freestyle was inspired by this painting?

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
monalisa.jpg

What's so great about this painting? SHE'S JUST SITTING THERE!!!! :smh: @ stupid cac's calling this bullshyt "priceless"

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you showed that drawing at the right place and the right time to the right people, then maybe it would be worth alot :yeshrug:

ill pay you top dollar for the painting my nigg it speaks to my soul n shyt......seriously

they on some real tree cutting shyt n i can def relate to that you feel me

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
I guarantee this dude could take a kids painting and make up a bunch of random meanings and niqqas would still eat it all up.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
anyone check that newly dropped Basquiat, i think shyts piff brehs. artisticly, it speaks tyo me in large volumes, i think its the color coordination plus statement of the work. it just makes me feel whole like i know whats going on. do you know what i mean? if you follow the circles its a deep meaning

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone check that newly dropped Basquiat, i think shyts piff brehs. artisticly, it speaks tyo me in large volumes, i think its the color coordination plus statement of the work. it just makes me feel whole like i know whats going on. do you know what i mean? if you follow the circles its a deep meaning

yo my nig you spelt gnauze wrong :sadbron:

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Art is all about making people think their shyt is good enough to spend money on. I would not put that shyt up in my house, I dont care how much is hidden and how deep the message is supposed to be. I've been to art galleries and seen beautiful paintings with great messages and they sell for 2 or 3 hundred. They'll never make money because they're not abstract junk.

I go to the art museums every few months in Chicago and there's always at least one exhibit that is nowhere near intriguing. But its in the right place and the right person sees it and they set the standard. It only takes one.

But it's all in the eye of the beholder.... Right?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
modern art is the GOAT hustle. buncha trendy dikkheads willing to throw money at paint that some a$$hole threw on a wall

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:pachaha:

but seriously though if its such an easy hustle...why don't you brehs go out there and make a couple milli :leon:

be sure to drop them coli sublims in the pics :obama:

Broccoli Rob

TTG LOL
Daps
Reppin
BX
Always thought, personally, that Basquiat was overrated. As were a lot of his contemporaries - Keith Haring included.

The thing about the art world is, it's much like this music shlt. Basquiat was hand-picked by the powers that were in the gallery and art sales worlds to fill a role. He had a good story, and was pushed to the forefront. (Yes, his being black was a strong factor.) You can convince someone something is dope you know. Especially with fine art.

Anyway, I just always thought his stuff was:ehh:but that's just me.

These dudes like Swizz and whoever got me:mjpls:though, cus they swear they're on the pulse of what's cool. I've heard that dude come out of his face trying to discuss art.