So Jay Tried to Steal Nas' Shine, but Failed Miserarbly

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
Nas fans reaching for Pluto. Gone reserve further comment until I hear all of life is good, but yall gotta stop this shyt, they ain't beefin no mo, so why should yall?:beli:

Daps
I didnt even hear the song and exaxctly how did Jay try to steal Nas' shine? Jay Z shines brighter than Nas so why would he need it? The man just sold out 5 shows in the span of 5 minutes.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
being from the stuy i hate to say it but jay just dont spit flames like he use to......except for a verse here or there his shyt has been average and some verses just str8 basura .....jay never used to sound bad but now ehhhhhh..... i guess im the nikka he was talking bout in on 2 the next one lol....

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Firstly, it was one verse on a feature, yall actin like Jay can't turn around and spit fire when he wants to (yall remember that Drake track right?). So what if he coasted on the track and on the WTT shyt, he still got it in him. When it comes to Jay's next project he gonna step it up and yall gonna be back on his dikk.

And secondly, Jay and Nas is cool with each other, yall need to let this shyt go. This thread is just foolish. Jay prolly bumpin LIG as we speak and Nas wanted Jay on the album so obviously Nas is still feelin Jay. Just let it go.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Idk what this has to do with Nas, But Jay been Garbage for 4-5 years now :manny:

:duck:

Jay's verses on Shiny Suit Theory, Free Mason, Who Gon Stop Me & Murder to Excellence > your favorite rappers entire catalog

Edit: Nas stans are pathetic. Life is Good is gonna struggle to go gold and the majority of yall bought more than 1 copy a piece. Meaning that theres probably 65K people who actually bothered to purchase it.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Nas stans...boy ol boy

your BANNED from EVER talkin shyt on ANYONE look what you look like

2rp4h81.jpg

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:duck:

Jay's verses on Shiny Suit Theory, Free Mason, Who Gon Stop Me & Murder to Excellence > your favorite rappers entire catalog

Edit: Nas stans are pathetic. Life is Good is gonna struggle to go gold and the majority of yall bought more than 1 copy a piece. Meaning that theres probably 65K people who actually bothered to purchase it.

Yea jay verses on 4 songs is better than Nas' s Entire catalog :rolleyes: