So Jade Actually Pulled Up on Bow Wow….

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
you're the one who creates endless threads on here that amount to nothing... more than 50% of the board has u on ignore so here's the pity reply your autistic mug desperately wanted and needed :pachaha:

Oh no, looks like I won’t get invited to the Chinese play fighting watch party this weekend :mjcry:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I got no problem with a bow wow poppin in

It’s just funny when their purist fans pretend that company is so above shyt like this

:camby:

I’m not mad at it tho. It got them on TMZ

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
im not mad at this but has bow wow even started training? if its not gonna end in some mixed tag match in the near future I fail to see the endgame of this story other than getting jade on the shade room again

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
im not mad at this but has bow wow even started training? if its not gonna end in some mixed tag match in the near future I fail to see the endgame of this story other than getting jade on the shade room again
Like I said in the TLR thread, If this doesn't end with Sasha Banks/Mercedes Monet' debuting as a mixed tag partner/representative for Bow Wow then this makes no sense. Why would a man be beefing with a woman unless he has another woman waiting in the wings to handle her?

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Like I said in the TLR thread, If this doesn't end with Sasha Banks/Mercedes Monet' debuting as a mixed tag partner/representative for Bow Wow then this makes no sense. Why would a man be beefing with a woman unless he has another woman waiting in the wings to handle her?

The neckbeards love watching men and women wrestle.